Attorney Blanchard is an experienced felony trial attorney. A former police officer, and felony prosecutor, Attorney Blanchard has over 20 years of experience in criminal law in New Hampshire. He has handled thousands of felony criminal cases, and has won over 100 jury trials. He has the knowledge of how the State builds its case, and the experience to dismantle it to your benefit.
Attorney Blanchard handles all felonies, but primarily focuses his practice on felonies, including Sexual Assaults, Homicides, Drug cases, Felony Motor Vehicle offenses, White Collar and Computer crimes, Child Sexual Abuse/Pornography cases, and Juvenile prosecutions. Additionally, he represents witnesses and targets of Grand Jury Investigations, as well as post-conviction appeals to the Supreme Court, Motions for New Trials, and Habeas Corpus proceedings.
Widely regarded by his peers as one of the best criminal trial attorneys in the State, Attorney Blanchard has the relationships and drive to help resolve your case with the best possible outcome. He will handle your case professionally, and with maximum effort, and will work closely with you throughout the pendency of your case. Attorney Blanchard knows that it is very stressful to be charged with a crime, let him stand by your side and help you through it.
Attorney Blanchard was born and raised in Manchester, and he and his wife, Jackie, have six children and live in the Concord area.
Seminars and Trainings
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers: Zealous Advocacy in Sexual Assault & Child Victim Cases
- State of New Hampshire Governor's Commission on Domestic and Sexual Violence Statewide Conference on Domestic and Sexual Violence and Stalking
- NH Multidisciplinary Team Academy sponsored by Northeast Regional CAC and NH Network of CACs
- Mental Illness and the Criminal Justice System sponsored by National Alliance on Mental Illness of New Hampshire
- Experts Course sponsored by the National College of District Attorneys: San Antonio, TX
- True Identity: DNA sponsored by APRI and Bureau of Justice Assistance: San Francisco, CA
- 20th Annual International Conference on Child Sexual Assault and Abuse sponsored by the Chadwick Center for Children and Families: San Diego, CA
- National Prosecution Ethics Symposium sponsored by the National College of District Attorneys
- Protecting Children Online for Prosecutors sponsored by the USDOJ: Alexandria, VA