Attorney Fenniman joins Russman law with experience in many different areas of law, including personal injury, family law, trusts and estates, worker's compensation, general civil litigation matters, and more. She has centered her practice around helping individuals through some of the most difficult times in their lives and works diligently and efficiently to provide the best representation for her clients.
Attorney Fenniman was born in Portsmouth, New Hampshire and raised in Dover, New Hampshire. While growing up in the seacoast area, Attorney Fenniman was actively involved in local charitable organizations, several high school related leadership activities, and numerous sports organizations throughout the region. In college, Attorney Fenniman discovered her passion for helping clients with their legal problems when she served as an interpreter for Spanish-speaking clients at Villanova University's Law School student clinic.
In her spare time, Attorney Fenniman now enjoys coaching basketball at her former high school, St. Thomas Aquinas.
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 2019
- Master of Jurisprudence – 2019
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of the Arts – Dual Major, Cultural Studies & Spanish, Business Minor - 2016
- New Hampshire, 2020
- Massachusetts, 2021
- Maine, 2020
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire, 2020
- Jurisprudence Award-Michigan State University College of Law-Law & Interpretation, 2019
- New Hampshire Bar Association, 2020 to Present
- Guest Speaker, “Women in Law,” Women and Politics (PSC301), West Chester University, November 5, 2021