For the Citizens of New Hampshire…
The DWI Book – only $9.95
A Definitive Guide to Protecting Your Rights
In the Face of NH's Tough DWI/DUI Laws
- A comprehensive, approximately 136-page manual for making you and your loved ones aware of DWI consequences and how to protect one's rights in the event of a DWI arrest
- Invaluable guidance in selecting and working with an attorney to mount an effective defense
The total costs of a DWI can exceed $10,000.
Why trust your case to chance?
The DWI Book Highlights
- New Hampshire DWI Law and You
- How to Avoid Arrest
- Remaining Silent
- When Should You Refuse Testing?
- Can Your Refusal Be Used As Evidence?
- Talking to the Officer
- Avoiding Arrest
- Obtaining Your Own Independent Testing
- Your Behavior During the Arrest Process
- Finding the Right Attorney
- Obtaining a License from Another State
- Protection Against Self-Incrimination
- Evidence That Helps Your Case
- Right to Independent Testing
- Preparing for Trial
- Right to Appeal
How to Purchase The DWI Book
To order The DWI Book by renowned New Hampshire DWI Attorney Ryan Russman at $9.95 per copy, contact Russman Law Offices directly by phone or email:
New Hampshire DWI Defense
by NH DWI Attorney Ryan Russman
A 272-page manual that instructs attorneys on how to manage
New Hampshire DWI cases.
To order, contact Russman Law Offices
To order directly from the publisher, click here.